I am the girl who prefers to always wear makeup whenever I leave the house. Honestly, makeup has been a part of my life since college. Going out without makeup feels like not wearing an underwear at all. Seriously. It has been a routine for a couple of years.
Believe me when I say that even makeup artist and gurus have their default makeup look .
So I’m sharing you mine.
- e.l.f. eyebrow kit in medium
- Avon glimmersticks blackest black G01
- Maybelline Clear smooth aqua gel foundation in true beige
- Avon Simply pretty Loose shaker powder in Almond
- Benefit Powderazzi (coralista)
- Nyx Lip liner in Natural 810
- Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
- unbranded brush kit from catwalk cosmetics
I like it simple and clean. At times I don’t wear blusher and eyeliner.
I play with different nude lipsticks all the time or substitute my Burt’s bees dahlia for a simpler look.
What is your default makeup look?